- Exp. RequirementSome Experience Required
- Japanese RequirementIntermediate/Advanced (N2+)
- Overseas Applications OK
- Domestic (Japan) Applications Only
This company's mission is to evolve everyday society through powerful robotics. They embrace three particular values in everything they do:
1. Safety First – Safety takes precedence over everything. As a company that provides safe and secure solutions, this company nurtures reliable services for customers to enjoy long-term.
2. Think & Hack – To continue to provide the best solutions, this company thinks deeply through every turn. Without being bound by industry habits and standard methods, they can use the power of robotics to face social issues and bring about change.
3. Empower People – This company focuses on a collaborative work culture which pursues solutions for imminent social issues. Society can be pushed forward using the power of the individual and the power of the team.
A comprehensive platform that realizes business automation via drone; it is equipped with extensive functions that are indispensable for automating operations, such as flight settings, centralized management of flight plan/actual data, simultaneous flight with multiple aircraft, support for drones of various manufacturers, and connection to UTM.
A fully automatic operation drone system that realizes automatic takeoff and landing, automatic charging, and automatic transfer of image data.
A drone-specific communication system that allows the user to remotely control the camera by sharing the video being shot in real time among multiple locations.
After understanding the company mission and considering the respective business strategies, you will be in charge of product/service development and operation in collaboration with other departments within the company and external partners.
・Promote service development, improvement, and operation
・Evaluate stakeholder technologies and select the most suitable technology/partner
Programing Languages: PHP (Laravel), Python, Node.js, C#, C++, Java, Swift, Objective-C
Dev. Environment: Azure, Docker, Linux, iOS, Android, DJI SDK, Dronecode, OpenCV, OpenSfM
Database: MySQL, Redis
Dev. PC: Mac
Source Code/Issue Management: GitLab, Backlog, GitHub
CI Tools: GitLab CI
Chat Tools: Slack
Information Sharing: G Suite
・Skills related to image processing/image recognition/image analysis
・Deep learning/machine learning skills
・Service operation experience using cloud infrastructure such as Azure and AWS
・Experience in agile development (scrum development, etc.)
・Experience in R&D of drones and other/general aircraft
・Practical experience in technical fields such as flight control software and operation software development
・IoT-related project experience
・The leadership to involve others and commit to the results
・An interest in new things and the desire to explore them deeply
・An eagerness to take on positive challenges