- Exp. RequirementNew Graduates/No Experience Required
- Japanese RequirementBeginning (N5 ~ N3)
- Overseas Applications OK
- Domestic (Japan) Applications Only
At this company, employees have the unique opportunity to participate in both the technological and business sides of operation as well as seeing firsthand how the two interact and affect one another. Additionally, there are a multitude of opportunities to use language in a broad variety of settings, and practice Japanese while making use of their native English skills to represent the company going forward globally.
Develop and improve applications by generating development plans and following them to completion. While starting out, an engineer from the development team will act as a mentor, providing individual training on in-house developed products and services.
Example tasks include:
• Developing Industrial IoT Data/Control Platforms, or an AI-controlled analysis software
• Supporting a cooperative development project with a corporation located in Silicon Valley
- Major or minor in Computer Science, Engineering or related subjects
- Familiarity with word processing, data management, and presentation software required
- Has the ability to work together with their colleagues to develop applications
- Interest in application development and programming, and has ideas on how to combine the two
- Can work individually, and especially in teams
English: Business Level; Japanese: Basic Level