JCP Estimate: 3,200,000+ JPY / Yr. ※
At JIG-SAW, employees have the unique opportunity to participate in both the technological and business sides of operation as well as seeing firsthand how the two interact and affect one another. Additionally, there are a multitude of opportunities to use language in a broad variety of settings, and practice Japanese while making use of their native English skills to represent the company going forward globally.
JIG-SAW is looking to bring its design processes in-house. Designers will work with their colleagues to develop and design web and print materials for marketing company products.
Specific tasks may include, but are not limited to:
• Design and develop website
• Design and planning of user experience and UI
• Design and planning of branding assets
• Other tasks will be assigned if necessary
- Major or minor, or work experience, in web development, design or related subjects
- A strong desire to work in Japan as soon as possible
Candidates should have the ability to work together with their colleagues, but also the ability to pursue projects alone and work independently.
English: Business Level
Japanese: Basic Level
※ Any JCP Estimate reflects only what we believe to be a minimum reasonable expectation for this role's salary, and is not actual salary information for this position.