JCP Estimate: 3,200,000+ JPY / Yr. ※
At JIG-SAW, employees have the unique opportunity to participate in both the technological and business sides of operation as well as seeing firsthand how the two interact and affect one another. Additionally, there are a multitude of opportunities to use language in a broad variety of settings, and practice Japanese while making use of their native English skills to represent the company going forward globally.
Jig-Saw is looking to bring its design processes in-house.
The Senior Designer will take the role of a team lead in developing and designing web and print materials for marketing Jig-Saw's products, with Jig-Saw's newly-formed design team.
Specific tasks may include, but are not limited to:
• Design and planning of websites and sales leaflets
• Design and planning of user experience and UI
• Design and planning of branding assets
• Other tasks will be assigned if necessary
• Reviewing the work of Jr. Designers
- 5+ years experience as a Senior-level Designer
- A strong portfolio of design work
- A strong interest in working with a fledgling design team
- A strong desire to work in Japan
Jig-Saw is looking for a candidate who has the ability to work together with their colleagues, but also has the ability to pursue projects alone and work independently.
English: Business Level
Japanese: None (An interest in learning is a plus)
※ Any JCP Estimate reflects only what we believe to be a minimum reasonable expectation for this role's salary, and is not actual salary information for this position.