Humming Heads is a major developer and distributor of computer security software, headquartered in Tokyo, Japan, and founded nearly two decades ago. With security software installed on over one million computers at approximately one thousand companies, government agencies, schools, and more, they have been helping protect the world from many of the major cyber-attacks since their founding. With distributions in Japan, China, and America, this company places a large emphasis on expanding into the global market with their products.
Humming Heads is looking for motivated candidates who are capable of working at the forefront of a new effort to expand the company's reach in the North American market. Prior experience is not required, as training is provided. As a new project, members of the N.A. Sales team will take on a wide variety of responsibilities while being able to define their own role and potentially influence the overall trajectory of marketing, business, and sales plans. The role will be based at the company headquarters near Tokyo, Japan, but will include frequent business trips to the USA. Please note that dependent on experience and qualifications and pending immigration policy changes, some candidates may be offered an 8-week internship (with compensation) as part of the overall evaluation process, prior to a full-time offer decision, or another similar onboarding timeline.
- Must be graduating soon or have recently graduated from university
- Major and/or minor in Business (Management), Marketing, Communication, CS, IT Management, Cybersecurity, Mathematics, or similar
- Eager to work with people and build relationships with clients- Patient, a team player, charismatic, and overall positive attitude
- Experience or strong interest in living in Japan long-term (with trips to US)
- Understanding of the United States markets and overall culture
English: Native or equivalent
Japanese: Low beginner level or higher
- Sales/marketing experience
- Beginner-level or higher proficiency in the following technologies/areas:
C, C++, C#, Python, HTML/CSS
Adobe Creative Suite
Virtual Machines (VMWare), Cloud (Azure, AWS, etc.)
- Ability to manage, plan, and efficiently execute tasks within a large project
- Candidates with a university degree awarded in the United States will be prioritized due to frequent trips to the US and a necessity for understanding US culture and markets
TBD upon offer.