When you register with our program, you agree to the following terms:
1. Lighthouse Global, Inc. (operating company of the Sakae Japan Internship Program and Japan Careers Program, hereinafter referred to as "LG") collects voluntarily-provided personal information, and may request further information or documentation to support your participation in the program.
2. LG will never sell your personal information to third-parties, and will only disclose information where required to support your participation in the program.
3. Upon your application, you provide consent for LG to disclose your information to its affiliate companies for the sole purpose of arranging internships and employment opportunities.
4. The disclosure of the identities of our affiliate companies is at the discretion of LG internal matchmaking processes and respective agreements with the companies.
5. To protect members and the integrity of the matchmaking process, direct communication with companies introduced by LG is strictly prohibited unless otherwise instructed.
6. You are not allowed to disclose any portion of the application and matchmaking process in any public domain.
7. Once we begin arranging interviews for a particular opportunity based upon your provided availability, you commit to attend the interview (through video call or in-person) accordingly. Only in extenuating circumstances, you may cancel or reschedule the interview with at least 48 hours notice.
8. To allow us to avoid any duplication of efforts which may negatively impact your matchmaking process, please inform us of any ongoing applications and interviews outside of our program.
9. While we do our best to evaluate each of our affiliate companies and assist through any visa application processes where applicable, LG is not a lawyer, and does not provide any legal advice on labor laws or immigration.
10. If you are applying to our program for an internship which is subject to certain requirements from your home university or a scholarship provider, please disclose any requirements that apply. LG will not be held liable for failure of any internship to fulfill these requirements.
Any breach of the above terms may result in the cancellation of your participation in the program, including any ongoing applications to affiliate companies.